Now that I’ve looked back at 2015, it’s time to plan ahead for this year!
I don’t want to go too crazy with goals and challenges because I’d hate for reading to become a chore, but some have caught my eye. A couple are organized book challenges, and some are just personal goals I’d like to achieve.
- Goodreads Challenge: 100 Books – If my 2016 is anything like my 2015, this number is going to go up. I’m starting out lower, though, to give myself a little more wiggle room. I track all of my new reads on Goodreads anyway, so this one’s a no-brainer for me.
- PopSugar Challenge: I’ve seen a couple of other bloggers/vloggers who are doing this one, and it seems like a great, low key way to expand your reading horizons. My plan with this one is to keep track of which boxes I’m checking, and to use it as inspiration when I need helping choosing my next book. For more info, checkout my progress page.
Personal Goals: Finish (or catch up on) the following series:
- Throne of Glass – I’ve only read book one so far, and it’s time to catch up!
- Poison Study – Finish the original trilogy. I’ve had Magic Study on the top of my TBR list for months.
- Parasol Protectorate – I own the entire series, but I stopped after book two because I was so grumpy at Lord Maccon. Time to pick up book three and get some resolution!
That’s pretty much it for my 2016 reading goals. What are some of your hopes and plans for the new year?